Monday, 18 November 2013
Week of Nov 11
This week In CSC104 we had our second midterm. Although I felt comfortable with the material I was really sick. While taking the test I was so congested I could not read or think straight. For one of the short answer questions I wrote an answer (in pen), read over the question again and changed my mind about it. So I crossed out the first answer and re-wrote my response (also in pen). Later I looked back at the question once again and decided that my first answer was the right one. I tried to use some arrows and notes to indicate the crossed out answer was the one that I wanted. I apologize to the TA that has to mark this incoherent mess. I hope I will not be sick like this for the final exam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry to hear about you not feeling well during your midterm! Hope that the rest of the course went better and that you ended up with a good mark for that exam :)
ReplyDelete